See corrections in red below.
MBC Programs August thru December 2021
August 17 – Workshop RSVP eight member limit Cancelled
September 7 – Planning meeting for November sale; no guest instructor. Those who want to sell bonsai, pots, etc., need to receive or complete the paperwork at this meeting. Forms and price tags will be available.
September 21 – Workshop RSVP eight member limit
October 5 – Plant – to – bonsai (urban yamadori, nursery stock) basics; guest instructor Jonas Dupuich
October 19 – Workshop RSVP eight member limit
November 6 (first Saturday) – Annual sale
November 16 – Workshop RSVP eight member limit (NEW)
December 4 – Holiday Dinner at Local Restaurant
COVID – 19 health statement: Wearing masks is required indoors at TLCC until further notice. Club members have expressed that all in person meetings, demos and workshops be attended by fully vaccinated individuals.
- GSBF Bonsai Rendezvous 2021
- Changes to MBC Program Schedule
- Demo summary: Eric Schrader – Kishu Shimpaku Juniper
- Season’s Changes: Autumn, 2020
- March 2020: Bob Shimon’s Redwood Demonstration
- January 2020: Jonas Dupuich – Shohin Bonsai
- MBC Club Fundraising Sale – November 7, 2020
- November 2019: Randall Lee Cedar Demonstration
- Bonsai work to do in May
- October 2019: John Thompson on Oaks
Terra Linda Community Center
670 Del Ganado Rd
San Rafael, CA 94903
Marin Bonsai Club
P.O. Box 1461
Ross, CA 94957
Proud member of:
Visit us on Facebook!
Subscribe to our Blog