For other events in California, see Golden State Bonsai Federation’s Events Page.
- This event has passed.
MBC Repotting Workshop
February 4, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm PST
Repotting Workshop – (Please RSVP to email@example.com)
- Repotting for members whose 2020 dues have been paid, $20 for non-members
- There is no charge for repotting for members whose dues are current, but we do charge for soil . . .
- Soil available – $10 for large tree, $5 for small to medium trees
- Limit one large tree or 2 small trees per night
- Pots will be available for purchase – come early if you want to peruse the selection
- Be prepared to take your own used soil home with you – bring bags or buckets
Tools/Items to bring for repotting:
- Soil sifter if you have it
- Root scissors
- Root hook
- Root rake
- Wire Cutter
- Bucket/container for taking home used soil
Repotting is important to the health of our trees and should be done this time of year on most bonsai, except tropical varieties. If you aren’t sure your tree needs repotting this year bring it in for recommendations from our workshop instructors.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending this workshop. Thank you.
See you there!